Explain this SERENDIPITY and these COINCIDENCES?

Lee W also_ran50 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 04:16:12 EST 2003

Thanks for the response. I have been a person inclined to think along
the lines of the person who spoke about moving from Britian to an
almost identical home in the US: that I'd been seeing more than there
was to see. I'm not satisfied, though. The scientific answers in
particular overlooked some of the specifics of what I was talking
about, as did some others, i.e. the fact that I didn't *seek out* the
woman who looked like my mother - she was a sole responder to an
advert I placed in a magazine of worldwide distribution. I suppose
also I'd have liked Jazz to be a bit less cryptic. Having done my Zen
period I think I know what he's getting at.

I wasn't really looking for guidance as a naive person; rather I have
a good education and and up-to-date with current methodologies and
debates and this is why I couldn't just settle for one of the
perceptions in my head.

Overall, I think I have to suspend conclusion, but I'm certainly not
happy with that, and like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, I can't
ignore the fact that the 'hand cannon' missed, so to speak.

(...although I normally watch classy, restrained films, as anyone who
puts commas between their adjectives in this day and age does,
a-hem...)