Prefer fixative

Beth A. Goldman bgoldman at wam.umd.edu
Wed Jul 23 18:34:39 EST 2003

Prefer is a fixative that is formaldehyde free.  I don't know much about
it, but I did a search for formaldehyde-free fixatives on google, and this
site came up:

http://my.net-link.net/~anatech/www/anatech/prefer99.html

I believe that Anatech is the only company that sells it, but I may be
mistaken.

Hope this helps,
Beth