cerebro-spinal-fluid

Mike Dubbeld miike at erols.com
Thu Jul 24 01:50:50 EST 2003

"Kalman Rubinson" <kr4 at nyu.edu> wrote in message
news:rjuthv0thkeiitkpre2nnns80qob4hlpf8 at 4ax.com...
> And how do you know any of this is really happening?

I don't lugnuts anymore than I know that I am breathing. How do you know
you sent this post? Ever answer a 5 year old answering their why
questions only to realize they were stuck in the 'why mode'/there could
be no answer because whatever answer you did provide would be returned
with why - are you 5 or 6 years old. :)
In other words there is no answering your question. I am looking for
TESTING not fancying your cute whys.

Mike Dubbeld