cerebro-spinal-fluid

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:27:44 EST 2003

I think the only thing this newsgroup can help you with is getting your
medication right.

You can tell your breathing because air goes in your mouth, and comes out
again. Unless you're 4th ventricle is pulsating, I can't see how you can
tell.

"Mike Dubbeld" <miike at erols.com> wrote in news:bfo004$f84$1
@bob.news.rcn.net: