Lax parents blamed for 'attention deficit' behaviour

John H. john at faraway.com
Fri Jul 25 00:52:04 EST 2003

There is a recent large West Australian study which found that parental
counselling in dealing with their difficult children reduced the drug
requirements and had very good effects in some children. Yes, there is a
place for behavioural therapy but what I can't understand is why this aspect
is so often ignored. Perhaps Mr. Sizemore can cast some light on this
strange abandonment.

johnYYYcoe at tpg.com.au

remove YYY in reply
news:6e2f1d09.0307240253.216373a7 at posting.google.com...