Charlie's Animal Research Lab seeks expert help.

The Puppy Wizard ThePuppyWizard at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 12:15:24 EST 2003

HOWEDY professor "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM 'NO!'
into ITS face for 5 seconds and lock IT in a box for ten minutes
reflection" dermer of the department of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM
at UofWI,

"Marshall Dermer" <dermer at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message
news:bfv0tq$4nl$1 at uwm.edu...
> In article <56t5iv0ph9los9d49qjo85m30vru8krood at 4ax.com>
> charlie_wilkes at easynews.com writes:
>
> >I'm not interested in what Amy thinks based on

The PROVEN FACT she's a liar nd dog abuser.

> > a general understanding of how the thing works.

If HOWER DOG LOVERS understood HOWE things
work, they'd NEVER do the things they do to train
their dogs.

> > That is not science.

You mean, as in SCIENCE? Where RESULTS are PROVEN by
consistent repeated precise replication by anybody following
the METHOD?

> > I'm interested in controlled tests to document and measure
> > the ability of the DDR to influence animal behavior in a kennel
> > or animal housing facility.

His Excellency Pope Charlie will get the PREDICTABLE
RESULTS, professor.

That'll present a PROBLEM for CONTROLS, professor.

The DDR will CURE behavior problems all on it's own.
That's HOWE COME it works on NEIGHBOR'S animals.
That the inconsiderate neighbor is unable or unwilling to
attempt to solve the problem IS A BENEFIT, professor.

That means NOBODY'S COMPOMISING the EFFECTS
of the BIOSOUND by inducing STRESS from let's say,
APPUPRIATE PUNISHMENT.

But if we continue to SUBVERT the machine by increasing
anxiety through inappupriate handling techniques, there's
no drug or method in the Whole Wild World that's gonna
compensate for the PRIMARY CAUSE of every behavior
problem and many physical health disorders, as we see
RIGHT HERE, on The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Forum.

If any statistician is interested, all the STATISTICS are posted
in The Puppy Wizard's Archives. Look an see HOWE many
of HOWER regular poster's dogs have temperament behavior
and health disorders.

Here's a TIP. Look for those who DO NOT have stress related
temperament behavior and health problems and you won't
spend eterninty cruchin numbers. MOST of HOWER experts
got the same same same same problems.

Dog training doesn't take YEARS unless you're MISHANDLING
the dog. The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students REPORT NEARLY INSTANT, 100%
TOTAL SUCCESS, CONSISTENTLY, professor.

The only WONS who've not reported such success have
not applied the method as instructed and failed to do the
WORK. Like yourself for EXXXAMPLE, professor. You
admitted you'd NEVER READ the text, befor IT TURNED
YOUR STOMACH and you reported your CONclusions
RIGHT HERE.

You likeWIZE, KILLFILED marilyn, for this:

"Just Want To Second Jerry's Method For
Dealing With This *(destructive separation
anxiety).

 I've Suggested It To Quite A Few Clients
Now And It's Worked 'EVERY TIME The
 Very First Time' " - marilyn, Trainer, 33 Years
 Experience.

Seems you was havin a good belly laugh with
your pal sindy SADIST mooreon abHOWET
The Puppy Wizard's Surrogate Toy Separation
Anxiet / Bed Time Calming Technique (TPWSTSA/BTCT).

> >Charlie

Your Excellency.

>  Charlie,
>
>  Jerry claims that the DDR will help all kinds of animals.

INDEEDY. Ask katra, the latest of HOWER DOG LOVERS
to PROVE the METHOD and the MACHINE, professor.

>  Humans are complicated animals,

INDEED. That's what we been talkin abHOWET for five
years nHOWE, professor SCRUFF SHAKE. The problem
ain't the dogs, they train up CONSISTENTLY WELL, if
you follow the PROVEN EFFECTIVE SCIENTIFIC and
PSYCHOLOGICAL Techniques taught in your FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

>  so why not ask Jerry to  have the DDR on when he
>  posts to USENET for the month of August?

Oh. On accHOWENT of The Puppy Wizard loaned HIS
People Do Right Machine to a researcher who UNDERSTANDS
the devastating effects and subtle dysfunctional emotional
and physical results obtained by stress inducing handling
and training techniques.

>  We could then quantify the hostility of Jerry's posts
>  before, during, and after August.

This isn't abHOWET The Puppy Wizard, professor WORD WEASEL.

> We might even ask Jerry to reintroduce the DDR in October.

Only if it hasn't been reduced long before that, it works
NEARLY INSTANTLY on ANY animal up to abHOWET
five hundred feet away... therefore PROFESSOR, there's
NO INTERFERENCE from the traditional ANTAGNOISTS,
except those which are triggering the behavor at the moment.

> This is called an ABAB, single-subject design. See:

Yeah, The Puppy Wizard was trying to read it but
suffers some ACROBAT probelm so HE'LL try to
reinstall the reader program and see if there's any
if the IMPORTANT information, like TRADITIONAL
HANDLING and TRAINING, as taught by a university
trained ANAL-ytic behaviorISMIST.

>  If the DDR diminishes Jerry's extraordinarily hostile,

Even katra, a PROVEN LIAR and DOG ABUSER, who
TRADITIONALLY HATES The Puppy Wizard for EXXXXPOSING
her abuse TO HERSELF has admitted DDR CURED her
kat's HOWEsbreaking and other behavior problems, and
CURED her Cockatoo of DESTRUCTIVE CHEWING and
other idiocyncracies....

HOWEver professor, SHE STATES DDR DID NOT DO
ALL IT SHOULD HAVE, FOR HER DOGS IN TRAINING.

katra likeWIZE reiterates SHE DOES NOT HIT HER DOGS
NOMOORE... Nor can she train them not to chase her
chickens or any other behavior cause she relies on THREATS,
WITHHOLDING, BRIBES, and INTIMIDATION, instead of the
PURE PLEASURE of PROLONGED NON PHYSICAL PRAISE
to make your dog NATURALLY WANT to do EVERY THING
you ask, professor, NEARLY INSTANTLY.

>  uncivil,

UNCIVIL? What did HOWER good professor find in his
FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual that TURNED HIS
STOMACH?

Only thing coulda been was that The Puppy Wizard
lays the blame for the malignant state of affairs of
BEHAVIORISM, squarely where it BELONGS, on
the hands of HOWER university professors who
TEACH HOWER KIDS HOWE to PUNISH BEHAVIORS,
and not the patient, and will shock patients with the
consent of their guardians, when necessary, when
SCRUPULHOWESLY APPLIED EFFECTIVE SCIENTIFIC
METHODS, don't luck HOWET.

> irrational posts

HOWE abHOWET those IRRATIONAL posts of HIS students,
like Professora Daniel and Sunshine? She WORKED WITH
your dra mcconnel and the staff of Purdue for 2 YEARS with
NO success. She studied her FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Trainining Method Manual and
CURED her dog Sunshine's AGGRESSION and OCD behavior
problmes IN  WON WEEK, professor.

Nevyn CURED his 3yo bitches aggression in 23 DAYS, professor.

Valerie CURED her Dal's AGGRESSION in 3 DAYS, professor.

His Excellency Pope Charlie CURED his dog Holly's AGGRESSION
in WON DAY, professor SCRFF SHAKE. All by using PRAISE and
not trying to force control HOWETA FEAR.

>  then I think it might have great promise with other organisms
>  including dogs.

HOWE abHOWET WORMS, professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

>  Even if Jerry were faking being extraordinarily kind,

You're calling a whole lot of good people all over the
Whole Wild World who've STUDIED the text you adimtted
NEVER READING past the introduction where YOU
IDENTIFIED YOURSELF as a liar and dog abuser.

>  civil,

Is there any CIVIL way to CALL YOU A LIAR, professor?
I mean, withHOWET LYIN BY OMISSION?

> and rational,

The Puppy Wizard has been tellin you for five
years your training methods could result in the
same same same same physical health problems
your dog Maxie The Magnificent FuriHOWESLY
Obsessively Compulsive Masturbator IS DYIN
FROM RIGHT NOW.

> for August and October, that would be an improvement.

By then, you might be thrown the heel HOWETA all
the "professional psychology" associations you belong to,
and perhaps booted HOWETA the university, IN DISGRACE.