Video Shooting Games

John H. johnh at faraway.xxx
Sun Jun 1 11:01:36 EST 2003

Which is why someone should do a study on strategy games. These involve not only visual attention but maintaining a rememberance of multiple items and timelines. I should know I love strategy games but am now so good at my two favourites that it is becoming boring. Now that reallys says something about my addictive personality and wasted life.

Tell someone who cares,

John H.