Zwicker effect

r norman rsnorman_ at _comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 15:03:11 EST 2003

I don't know whether it will work or not but, judging from some basic
neurophysiology of hearing, it is likely to require that the cutoff be
at a rather high frequency, at least several kHz.

What frequencies have you been trying?  How sharp is your cutoff?
(are you using digital or analog filtering?)