REM sleep EEG vs Beta wave EEG

KP_PC k.p.collins at
Sun Jun 8 12:44:11 EST 2003

"KP_PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:ZbKEa.192062$ja4.10275952 at
| "Anomaly Magnetism" <magnetic-heat-sound at> wrote in
| news:3f3e2522.0306072240.2dc96f5f at
| | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:<X5qEa.113921$cO3.8350592 at>...
| | > "Anomaly Magnetism" <magnetic-heat-sound at> wrote in
| message
| | > news:3f3e2522.0306062201.322fdcbc at
| [...]
| All of this is Verifiable via scanning techniques,
| which I recommend doing with particular respect
| to these great "supersystem reconfiguration"
| dynamics - because they constitute the most-
| al-encompassing instance of such that happens
| within brains, and it would be good to nail-down
| everything about them.

After posting what's quoted above, my thought
was, "It has to be done already."

PubMed searches on "consciousness trans-
itions" gave 11 unrelated abstracts.

"waking sleeping consciousness transitions"
yield zero.

"There's gold in them there" scans.

Dig it out, my Colleagues in Neuroscience.

K. P. Collins