Never mind

Kim at
Mon Jun 9 10:18:33 EST 2003

Do a Phd! That would lead you to where you want to be. I am not quite
sure of the way funding works in the USA and I have read you are put off
by the cost to yourself. One option is to look to the UK. You would just
need to approach the right "supervisor" as you are "paid" to research

 "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in news:RP%Da.112675
$cO3.8212348 at