Epilepsy

Lia lili51578 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 10:34:50 EST 2003

Hello everyone!

I am looking for some information about epilepsy, as I just got
engaged to my boyfriend Kyle, who has epilepsy. It is not a subject
that we talk about openly, I guess because he doesn't want me to worry
or think that it will be a problem for us in the future. He takes
medicine daily (Dilantin, among others) to prevent him from having a
seizure, but I would have no idea what to do if he acutally had one. I
don't even know what would trigger one of his seizures.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!