KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 9 15:08:48 EST 2003

"Bush Presses House G.O.P. to Act on Child Tax Credit", By DAVID STOUT

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/09/politics/09CND-TAXX.html

"Heart'-Embracing, Mr. President.

On behalf of the Children of Americs, Thank You.

K. P. Collins

  "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:HaICa.107557$cO3.7745810 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
  "The Reverse Robin Hood", By BOB HERBERT

  http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/02/opinion/02HERB.html

  It's 'heart'-Breaking, America.

  K. P. Collins