KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 10 00:27:53 EST 2003

"Who's Accountable?", By PAUL KRUGMAN

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/10/opinion/10KRUG.html

I Agree, but the important thing is to prevent the next analogous mis-take.

To the degree that folks 'move away from' Truth, nothing works.

To the degree of such, nothing can work.

The 'problem' is that inbred-'thinking' 'manufactures truth', and, literally, cannot see that what's so 'manufactured' 'moves away from' Truth.

The first step in the necessary Solution with respect to preventing the next analogous mis-take is, as I discussed in my prior post [quoted below], Difficult. It is to understand how and why inbred-'thinking' does, in fact, deleteriously exist.

When 'thinking' is inbred, such is Difficult be-cause inbred-'thinking' tends not to be able to See its inbredness [be-cause its experience excludes the neural activation that builds the micro-mods ["biological mass"] that would, otherwise, enable nervous systems to Think the Thought of self-recognition].

But all that's necessary is an Honest [Objective] 'balancing-of-the-books' with respect to the proportion of all available inputs that are actually entering into Decision-making.

After it's Recognized and Acknowledged, it's relatively-easy to eliminate the inbred-'thinking'.

K. P. Collins