question about activated channels

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 13 07:25:59 EST 2003

news:xI8Ga.3127$3o3.259797 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| news:bzRFa.2690$0v4.194001 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | news:tXAFa.1176$3o3.93873 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | | news:yQvFa.955$3o3.61016 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | |
| | | [...]
| |
| | | To See what's here, just zoom-in on ionic-
| | | conductance directionalities with respect to
| | | cellular structure. You'll see the information-
| | | content in that highly-dynamic directionality
| | | as it 'addresses' cellular structure.
| |
| | That is, there Exists a strong-correlation
| | between cellular 3-D Geometry and the
| | 3-D Geometry of the ionic-conductance
| | Directionalities.
| |
| | It's why this or that soma's 3-D Geometry
| | is as it is - so that the cellular dynamics
| | can be 'addressed', right down to their
| | molecular 'level' by the 3-D energydynam-
| | ics.
| |
| | Of course the 3-D energydynamics are
| | 'complex', but 3-D cellular structure lit-
| | erally constitutes a 'map' of them within
| | any cell within the nervous system.
| |
| | The 'point' being that this 'map' can be
| | 'read' directly with respect to WDB2T ^ -1
| | on a 3-D energydynamics continuum
| | running from the molecular 'level' to the
| | "supersystem" as a whole.
| |
| | It's a mapped Treasure-Trove.
| |
| | All one has to do is 'read' the map, and
| | one can 'pluck' 'Jewels' of understanding,
| | at Will.
| |
| | It's what I do. This's the remaining 90%,
| | which, I Expect, is more like the remain-
| | ing 99.999999...%.
| |
| | The 'Key' to reading the map 'begins'
| | with Decussation's 'Rosetta Stone',
| | and procedes to Infinity, in both
| | directions, from there.
| |
| | I cannot read any article without the
| | 'Jewel'-stuff 'jumping-right-out at me
| | because I have this map, and have
| | Learned how to Read it.
| |
| | I'll gladly Demonstrate, and Teach
| | all of this to anyone who wants to
| | Explore it.
| |
| | I'm posting this, now, because, if I
| | 'stumble' too-badly in the coming 'days'
| | I Want folks to not be without this
| | understanding.
| |
| | K. P. Collins
|
| It is Hard to See it in it's Fullness because
| it's so 'different' [and, therefore, TD E/I(up)-
| inducing], but the 'bottom-line' is that if it
| were not so, then =nothing= in nervous
| systems would, then, be coupled to the
| external 3-D energydynamics that individ-
| uals experience, let-alone, =Rigorously=
| Coupled to such =and= the "biological
| mass" [AoK, Ap5] that has developed
| within a nervous system up to the 'instant'
| 'in which' Experience occurs.

A superficially-'Easy' point to Ponder with
respect to the stuff above is that, to the
degree that it were otherwise, "Learning"
wouldn't be able to occur within nervous
systems - because this or that would,
then, be 'disconnected' from experience.

This was, in fact, the Key Realization, in
my own theoretical effort.

I always kept asking myself what would
happen with respect to Learning if this
or that was 'oblivious' to external exper-
iential 3-D energydynamics. The answer
always was, "Why would it be in-there, if
it was 'independent' of Learning?"

If 'it were', then, to the degree of its
functionality within nervous systems, it
would actually 'work-against' Learning,
just by being in-there, doing whatever it
is that it does, while being 'untouchable'
by the external experiential 3-D energy-
dynamics - it wouldn't be able to Adapt
to varying external experiential environ-
mental conditions.

But the only stuff to which the Body can-
not adapt is stuff like absence of food,
and in Harsh climates, absence of shelter,
which are Fundamental to the Sustenance
of Life.

I kept looking for stuff that, otherwise,
showed less-than-Generalized Adapta-
bility, but could find nothing.

So the 'conceptualization' grew deeper
and deeper into the neural architecture,
until it became clear that the genetic mat-
erial =had to be= 'addressed' by the
internal 3-D energydynamics transforma-
tion of the external experiential 3-D energy-
dynamics, else Learning could not occur.

So it's 3-D energydynamics ["activation-
dependence"] all the way down [not turtles :-]

[I always think of the "turtles" because, the
story is told that it's a reply that someone
gave when asked, "What holds up the
earth?" :-]

I envourage folks to look at this 'Difficult'
stuff =first= from this perspective with
respect to the Necessities of Learning.

Carry this 'point to ponder' [tm(?) =Reader's
Digest=] around with-you, and consider it
now and then with respect to the stuff that
you experience - especially if you are a
Neuroscientist working in your Lab. Look
at whatever it is that's in the Experiment
you're working on, and 'ask it to tell you' if
it's 'disconnected' from Learning. And if it
says, "Yes", then ask it to explain what the
hell it's doing in-there :-]

I, for one, would be very-Interested to Know.

As I've explained, I Expect what you'll See
is that, whatever it is you're Exploring, it
'shakes-hands with the 3-D energy-
dynamics, bot internal and external.

"To infinity, and beyond!" [Buzz Lightyear]

I Agree.

K. P. Collins