Locus Coeruleus & DNAB - Recent Hypotheses ?

KP_PC k.p.collins at
Sun Jun 15 02:35:54 EST 2003

"KP_PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:2NAGa.5409$0v4.434154 at
| [...]

"NS" should've been "NA", below.

| Although it's not in the original wuery, the desc-
| ending lateral  tegmental N[A] subsystem is anal-
| ogous to Coelenterats's 'preparation-to-digest'
| [its prey] functionality, in mammals, tuning
| sympathetic functionality [which is part of "amyg-
| dalar priming" as it is discussed in AoK, Ap5.]
| [...]

I Apologize for all the typos, and the less-
than-adequate writing in the post to which
this typo-alert is in-reply.

I was 'tired'.

K. P. Collins