Locus Coeruleus & DNAB - Recent Hypotheses ?

David Longley David at
Sun Jun 15 16:53:45 EST 2003

In article <bcilbo$nh5$1 at>, Dag Stenberg
<dag.stenberg at> writes
>David Longley <David at> wrote:
>> Anyone know of what the most favoured hypothesis currently is regarding
>> ascending NA from the LC?
>Usually only journalists ask that type of question. For your
>information, Gary Aston-Jones gave a review talk on that sujest a week
>ago in Chicago at the 17th APSS meeting.
>Dag Sten|erg

I'd be surprised if any journalist could ask the question and understand
the answer <g>.

Can you give me some idea of what the review covered?
David Longley