Tapered Harmony, again

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 20 13:15:30 EST 2003

High-Resolution gif:

http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/pubaf/pr/photos/2003/RHIC-event-front-hr.gif

Wow!

There're more than two curvatures - these trace the duration of the phase-interactions - and one can See the "encapsulation" dynamics[!] - the "puffs" - that I've discussed [Predicted] repeatedly in [long-]former posts. [One of these is what I'd presumed to be the single "jet" in the immediately-prior post [quoted below].

There's an interesting 'symmetry' in these "encapsulation" dynamics - at the bottom of the image, they are 'spread-out', and at the top-'right' of the image, they are 'narrowly'-focused. This also maps directly into the colliding SSW<->UES harmonics' phase-phase relationship. The top-'right' 'compressed' "encapsulation" dynamics correspond to the "boss" ['compression'-phase] SSW<->UES harmonic, and the bottom spread-out "encapsulation" dynamics  correspond to an SSW<->UES harmonic in its 'expansion' phase.

All that remains is Nailing-down the phase correlations [I'll either have to get digs fast, or buy an el-cheapo used laptop and work out of my car, but the app needs to be developed.]

Or, maybe, I'll just do it in the ol' noggin' lab [if I can gather myself to go to the 'place' where those things are worked on [the glial 'hydraulic'-memory-tuning stuff, from long-former and recent posts, again].

Anyway, the most-important thing to See [if anyone's following this discussion] is the Fact of the Continuous 3-D energydynamics as they were presented in the "Compton Refraction" apps, and the Fact that the traditional view has Erroneously attributed 'existence' to 'particles' because it submitted to the illusion that derives in the Fact that collider 'events' are 'instantaneous' 'snapshots' of much-larger, Continuous 3-D energydynamics.

These things are Crucial with respect to the 3-D energydynamics that occur within our nervous systems.

Our brains flat-out See the Continuity in their 'addressing' of their molecular-'level' 3-D energydynamics.

Such Seeing-the-Continuity is the Fundamental Essence of Directionality within our nervous systems.

Directionality 'Addresses', at all scales within the 3-D energydynamics.

So, this stuff Matters.

The 'standard model' attempts to reach the same goal via invocation of 'particles'. In that view, 'directionality' is only crudely represented in terms of 'spin' - but all 'spin' is is SSW<->UES harmonics' 'instantaneous' phase-phase interaction-dynamics, which are inherently-Continuously-varying during the 'period' of interaction. Doing 'directionality' via 'spin' is like trying to sculpt a statue by blasting the stone with a shotgun - Directionality isn't sufficiently represented in-there - so all of the really-Important stuff has remained 'invisible' to the 'standard view' - because of all of this, the 'standard model' cannot 'Address'.

"Addressing' within 3-D energydynamics is everything.

Which is why I've been discussing the Physics [Tapered Harmony] here in b.n.

The 'gal on the street' doesn't have to work-through this stuff to get a handle on Directionality, but Science does. The 'guy on the street' depends upon us.

Besides, Tapered Harmony is flat-out Fun because it's all so straightforward, of-a-piece, and, therefore, easy to do stuff that needs doing in. [Say it better in your own good 'minds' - 'address' Directionality in-there :-]

ken [K. P. Collins]