grad school GREs

Pete aussiepete at email.com
Thu Jun 26 19:10:48 EST 2003

Hi Joe,
Are you interested in doing your grad school overseas? You dont have
to do a GRE at many overseas institutions (England, Scotland, Ireland,
Aus, NZ etc). If you like go into degreesabroad-cis.com or
gradschools.com. Its a lot less expensive but you will have to move
out of here at least for a while.

all the best mate!

Pete