Conductivity

J Zijlstra jw53z at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 27 04:29:50 EST 2003

Hello,

I would like to know how I'm able to fasten up the communication in
our brain or whole body. I'm sure humans can have way more faster
brains than they have at this moment. And am I right if I say that
humans are just like robots? I can imagine some things I would
certainly improve like myself to an Zijlstra2000 or something... If
computers can follow more's law why shouldnt we do so?

Also a bit of fiction but Startrek also inspired much in society so
anyone with awnsers? I just thought about it, but computers can be
replaced by humans at one moment (programmed without intellectual
concious ofcourse..)

J. Zijlstra