Clarification

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%
Mon Mar 3 21:19:35 EST 2003

And, yes, I do speak with respect to NDT's understanding, which has
been laid at folks feet - gratis - all the work =done= - given whole.

Try to see the 'moving away from' through my eyes.

It's like folks having been deluged with nurturance, then,
withholding nurturance from others who stand before them, 'starving'
for want of the same-stuff.

That's about as plain as I can say it.

K. P. Collins

"Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in
message
news:UkL8a.79517$zF6.5672855 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Put everything into perspective by cross-correlating across
History.

| The stuff that we hold against Iraq is analogous to the stuff that
| happened, right here in America, with respect to the Native
Americans
| and the Africans who were enslaved - pretty much a Genocides.
|
| So, according to the 'standards' through which we approach Iraq, we
| must, first, do, with respect to ourselves, anything we'd do with
| respect to them.
|
| You see? It cannot be that we 'conveniently' 'forget' all of our
own
| Historical 'short-comings' in order to 'punish' not-self folks for
| doing things that are analogous to stuff that we, ourselves, have
| done.
|
| But we, also, cannot turn a blind eye to 'short-comings' - just let
| Savagery reign in the world.
|
| What we can do is see that others are living through the
=same-stuff=
> [...]
| duplicitous of us to resort to savagery when others are doing stuff
| that's analogous to what we did before, through the Agonies that
| derived in our errors, we learned about the Rights of all People,
| everywhere.
|
| Rather, we should proceed in =understanding= that other folks
| 'simply' do lag-behind us in their understanding of the Rights of
all
| People, everywhere.
|
| This understanding is America's Great-Strength, but, look - we're
| making no efforts to exert that Great-Strength. All we're doing is
| something akin to what we did to the Africans and Native Americans.
|
| We see only that which is familiar to us, forsaking any Honorable
| forebearance in light of our own History.
|
| And, as we do so, what could be America's Great-Purpose within the
| Human Family becomes 'muffled' and 'stiffled' - through our own
| Choice.
|
| What's wrong with taking a strong and mighty stand that is focused
| upon Teaching of the Rights of all People, everywhere? What's wrong
| with standing against Slaughter?
| What's wrong with seeing that, yes, folks who are recapitulating
our
| own Historical Savagery, are, in fact, traversing a 'path' that's
| analogous to the 'path' that we, ourselves, followed?
|
| What's wrong with Teaching folks with respect to the Agony
inherent?
| What's wrong with working to help all folks, everywhere, see that
| there's a better way - that we, having lived through the Agonies of
| our own transgressions - our own forsaking ourselves to analogous
| vile Savagery - =know= there's a better way?
|
| Why not tell it like it is?
|
| Why not see that the savage 'tide' that carries others into the
| slaughtering way is the same 'tide' that rent us apart?
|
| Why not go forth with understanding of all that's entailed in our
| 'hearts'.
|
| Why not lift Humanity up? Standing against Savagery because we know
| Savagery through our own fault?
|
| America has done so much to transcend its own Savage History -
| turning back tyrannies in two World Wars. But our work is not
| finished.
|
| As things stand, we have descended into a willing-'blidness' with
| respect to seeing ourselves as 'without-fault'. It's a great
| 'blindness' because everything good that America derives in our
| purchased-in-blood triumph over our own past errors.
|
| Such routinely goes unspoken, 'replaced' by our 4th of July
| Celebrations, and our post-facto seeing that, yes, America has done
| lot of good in the world.
|
| But are we so 'stupid' that we cannot look into the 'mirror' and
see
| our own History, recapitualted in the Savage acts of others who lag
| behind America in understanding?
|
| Note well, in what I'm saying here, I =do not= 'condone' Savagery
| =anywhere. I'm =not= saying, "Oh, just let them slaughter
Innocents."
| Rather, I'm saying that we've a Choice. We can take action that
| reflects understanding born in the Agonies of our own becomming
| America, lifting others up in such understanding - giving freely of
| the benefit we've gained for outselves through our own analogous
| Agonies, or we can take action that 'denies' such understanding,
and,
| in so doing, force the 'clock' back, around the globe, to Medieval
| Savagery.
|
| But why forsake understanding?
|
| Why forget our own easily-recalled 'blindness'm which is
right-there,
| staring our at us from History, in our knowledge of the Savagery
that
| was in our own 'hearts' with respect to the Native Americans and
the
| Africans?
|
| We must Honor Truth. We must see in our own errors what it is that
we
| can Honorably do with respect to the same-stuff when it arises
within
| the 'hearts' of others.
|
| We must Lead.
|
| We must Teach.
|
| Because we, through our own Savage convulsions of National Spirit,
| =Understand=.
|
| Why are we failing to so Teach?
|
| K. P. Collins
|

| "Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in
| message
| news:wwC8a.8383$Uy4.713064 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | And, lest anyone not comprehend, I'm talking about the end of
=all=
| | war.
| |
| | That's the 'war' I'm fighting.
| |
| | If it'd been fought, and won, twenty years ago, all the savagery
| | that's going on these days just would'n't've happened.
| |
| | That's the 'war' I'm fighting.
| |
| | It's the =only= 'war' that's worth fighting.
| |
| | k. p. collins
| |
| | "Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM> wrote in