Clarification

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%
Mon Mar 3 22:13:53 EST 2003

Further clarification:

I'm not 'blind' to all the good there is in the world, and I see, in
it, folks' 'intuitively' operating in an 'understanding' of the TD
E/I-minimization principle.

But there's the other thing - the circumstance that derives in merely
relatively-mutually-exclusive experience that gains its existence
because there are artificial cultural 'boundaries' that establish
relatively-distinct experiential environments.

This other thing is the =only= thing from which springs-forth all of
"man's inhumanity to man", and it has such 'power' over Humanity for
only one reason - because we have not lifted Humanity up in
understanding of how our nervous systems process information.

So, when this person, who's experienced in environment A, encounters
another, who's experienced in relatively-mutually-exclusive
environment B, they both experience TD E/I(up) which they 'blindly'
and automatically experience as 'meaning' that 'the other' is
'wrong' - and all 'two' often, such 'wrong' is so strongly
experienced that the interactors resort to Savagery.

=This= is the 'weapon of mass destruction' that we allow to exist
within the midst of Humanity, Ravaging, Slaughtering, spreading
misery, thwarting hope, draining national treasures, diverting our
energies from that which we could do if only we chose to understand
this one thing.

How can I not ask Neuroscience to draw itself up to it;s full
height - to eliminate the 'absence of understanding' inherent?

I do so ask.

On my knees.

We can lift all of Humanity up above Savagery.

Why do we fail to do so?

All that's necessary is to =just= allow the understanding to be
publicly discussed - =not= to 'dictate' to folks what they 'must
choose' - =only= to allow folks to understand that
cross-experiential-'borders' 'blind'-automation that values 'self'
and devalues 'not-self', unthinkingly.

Trillions for War, nothing for understanding?

Not even a day's ;time'? Not even an afternoon's 'time'?

Not even a few pages in a Journal?

Trillions that will only assure the perpetuation of Savagery?

Nothing for understanding?

"It's too much to expect of folks" ...?

Naw. All it is is 'unfamiliar'.

Something as small as that can force Humanity to remain in the midst
of Savagery?

K. P. Collins

"Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in
message
news:X2U8a.80576$zF6.5730790 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| And, yes, I do speak with respect to NDT's understanding, which has
| been laid at folks feet - gratis - all the work =done= - given
whole.

| Try to see the 'moving away from' through my eyes.
|
| It's like folks having been deluged with nurturance, then,
| withholding nurturance from others who stand before them,
'starving'
| for want of the same-stuff.
|
| That's about as plain as I can say it.
|
| K. P. Collins
|
| "Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in
| message
| news:UkL8a.79517$zF6.5672855 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | Put everything into perspective by cross-correlating across
| History.
| |
| | The stuff that we hold against Iraq is analogous to the stuff
that
| | happened, right here in America, with respect to the Native
| Americans
| | and the Africans who were enslaved - pretty much a Genocides.
| |
| | So, according to the 'standards' through which we approach Iraq,
we
| | must, first, do, with respect to ourselves, anything we'd do with
| | respect to them.
| |
| | You see? It cannot be that we 'conveniently' 'forget' all of our
| own
| | Historical 'short-comings' in order to 'punish' not-self folks
for
| | doing things that are analogous to stuff that we, ourselves, have
| | done.
| |
| | But we, also, cannot turn a blind eye to 'short-comings' - just
let
| | Savagery reign in the world.
| |
| | What we can do is see that others are living through the
| =same-stuff=
| | that our Ancestors lived-through. We can see that, through our
own
| | Agony - in particular, with respect to the American Civil War,
| which
| | remains the most-savage blood-letting that has descended upon
This
| | Nation - with respect to our own, analogous, 'trespasses', we
have
| | been able to advance our understanding of the Rights of all
People,
| | everywhere.
| |
| | And we can see that, just because other folks lag behind us in
| | understanding of the Rights of all People, everywhere, it's
| | duplicitous of us to resort to savagery when others are doing
stuff
| | that's analogous to what we did before, through the Agonies that
| | derived in our errors, we learned about the Rights of all People,
| | everywhere.
| |
| | Rather, we should proceed in =understanding= that other folks
| | 'simply' do lag-behind us in their understanding of the Rights of
| all
| | People, everywhere.
| |
| | This understanding is America's Great-Strength, but, look - we're
| | making no efforts to exert that Great-Strength. All we're doing
is
| | something akin to what we did to the Africans and Native
Americans.
| |
| | We see only that which is familiar to us, forsaking any Honorable
| | forebearance in light of our own History.
| |
| | And, as we do so, what could be America's Great-Purpose within
the
| | Human Family becomes 'muffled' and 'stiffled' - through our own
| | Choice.
| |
| | What's wrong with taking a strong and mighty stand that is
focused
| | upon Teaching of the Rights of all People, everywhere? What's
wrong
| | with standing against Slaughter?
| | What's wrong with seeing that, yes, folks who are recapitulating
| our
| | own Historical Savagery, are, in fact, traversing a 'path' that's
| | analogous to the 'path' that we, ourselves, followed?
| |
| | What's wrong with Teaching folks with respect to the Agony
| inherent?
| | What's wrong with working to help all folks, everywhere, see that
| | there's a better way - that we, having lived through the Agonies
of
| | our own transgressions - our own forsaking ourselves to analogous
| | vile Savagery - =know= there's a better way?
| |
| | Why not tell it like it is?
| |
| | Why not see that the savage 'tide' that carries others into the
| | slaughtering way is the same 'tide' that rent us apart?
| |
| | Why not go forth with understanding of all that's entailed in our
| | 'hearts'.
| |
| | Why not lift Humanity up? Standing against Savagery because we
know
| | Savagery through our own fault?
| |
| | America has done so much to transcend its own Savage History -
| | turning back tyrannies in two World Wars. But our work is not
| | finished.
| |
| | As things stand, we have descended into a willing-'blidness' with
| | respect to seeing ourselves as 'without-fault'. It's a great
| | 'blindness' because everything good that America derives in our
| | purchased-in-blood triumph over our own past errors.
| |
| | Such routinely goes unspoken, 'replaced' by our 4th of July
| | Celebrations, and our post-facto seeing that, yes, America has
done
| | lot of good in the world.
| |
| | But are we so 'stupid' that we cannot look into the 'mirror' and
| see
| | our own History, recapitualted in the Savage acts of others who
lag
| | behind America in understanding?
| |
| | Note well, in what I'm saying here, I =do not= 'condone' Savagery
| | =anywhere. I'm =not= saying, "Oh, just let them slaughter
| Innocents."
| | Rather, I'm saying that we've a Choice. We can take action that
| | reflects understanding born in the Agonies of our own becomming
| | America, lifting others up in such understanding - giving freely
of
| | the benefit we've gained for outselves through our own analogous
| | Agonies, or we can take action that 'denies' such understanding,
| and,
| | in so doing, force the 'clock' back, around the globe, to
Medieval
| | Savagery.
| |
| | But why forsake understanding?
| |
| | Why forget our own easily-recalled 'blindness'm which is
| right-there,
| | staring our at us from History, in our knowledge of the Savagery
| that
| | was in our own 'hearts' with respect to the Native Americans and
| the
| | Africans?
| |
| | We must Honor Truth. We must see in our own errors what it is
that
| we
| | can Honorably do with respect to the same-stuff when it arises
| within
| | the 'hearts' of others.
| |
| | We must Lead.
| |
| | We must Teach.
| |
| | Because we, through our own Savage convulsions of National
Spirit,
| | =Understand=.
| |
| | Why are we failing to so Teach?
| |
| | K. P. Collins
| |
| |
| | "Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in
| | message
| | news:wwC8a.8383$Uy4.713064 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | And, lest anyone not comprehend, I'm talking about the end of
| =all=
| | | war.
| | |
| | | That's the 'war' I'm fighting.
| | |
| | | If it'd been fought, and won, twenty years ago, all the
savagery
| | | that's going on these days just would'n't've happened.
| | |
| | | That's the 'war' I'm fighting.
| | |
| | | It's the =only= 'war' that's worth fighting.
| | |
| | | k. p. collins
| | |
| | | "Kenneth Collins" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net_NOSPAM> wrote