On the so-called 'Project for a New American Century'

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%
Thu Mar 6 14:01:07 EST 2003

It's all so 'interesting'.

"Give Freedom a Chance", By WILLIAM SAFIRE

I agree with the title, but disagree with the rest of the Column.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/06/opinion/06SAFI.html

"Pentagon Ready to Strike Iraq Within Days if Bush Gives the Word, Officials Say", By ERIC SCHMITT

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/06/international/middleeast/06MILI.html

"With the diplomatic negotiations over Iraq appearing to enter a critical final phase, Gen. Tommy R. Franks met today at the White House to discuss war plans with President Bush and his top national security advisers. General Franks reviewed the plans last week with his top Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Special Operations commanders in Qatar."

I've included this URL for info only - so that folks can be aprised of 'where things stand'.

"Military Seeks Exemptions on Harming Environment", By JENNIFER 8. LEE

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/06/politics/06ENVI.html

"The proposed legislation, introduced today by the White House, would give the military more discretion in activities that affect marine mammals and endangered species. In particular, the military is asking for exemptions from sections from the Marine Mammal Protection Act, which officials said would give needed flexibility to sonar and underwater bombing exercises."

All quotes, above, © 2003, by The New York Times.

If you read the article, you'll see that it's pretty obvious that the actual concern is 'legal pre-emption' with respect to the use of such stuff as 'depleted uranium' in Iraq.

They're 'planning ahead', to be able to 'flip-off' environmental protests - establishing a 'non-starter' bulwark of 'legalise' with respect to what's about to happen in Iraq. 'Chilling' in the expression of Foreknowledge inherent. This is just a tiny example, but such 'chilling' stuff has abounded, in our midst, over the course of the last decade. The 'wheels' of the 'powerful' have been turning 'mightily' all along. It's been a perpetuation of the old 'cold war' mentality - 'cold warriors' clinging, 'blindly' and automatically, to that which merely bacame familiar to them while they experienced, 'up close, and personal', the stuff of their "Rocky and Bullwinkle" [©, by folks other than me] everyday affairs.

Such perpetuation of that which is merely familiar as a result of experience is, as I've explained over the years, due =solely= to the way nervous systems process information via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

The collective-instance of such 'blindly'-automated prejudice toward the familiar that I'll discuss in this msg constitutes the single most-dangerous set of things that I know of within the entirety of Human History.

Those who've read my posts [my 'Column' that's been 'published' here in bionet,neuroscience :-] over the years [which I hope at least some have archived], will recall my discussions with respect to "Truth's one map", and how it can be followed in rigorous accord with the one-way flow of energy from order to disorder that is what's been described by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T].

I've explained how nervous systems follow Truth's one map by 'climbing' the WDB2T energy gradient via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

Some might recall my long former discussions of the 'Coup-Fo' - the "invisible arse bighters" - these're the folks who, as above, cling to that which, through their experience, has become merely familiar to them. They exist in a "volcano's crater" - a TD E/I-local-minimum - that's correlated with their relatively-exclusive experiential 'realities'. Their experiential 'realities' are, in fact, relatively-exclusive be-cause of the culture of 'secrecy' that's coersed upon them by the 'government' - in order to receive a salary, through which they can support their daily Living, the needs of their Families, etc., they have to agree to 'secrecy'. The primary result of such has not been "Secrecy", though. [Because of the way Truth's one map conforms rigorously to WDB2T, "Secrecy" is impossible, because the essence of everything Humans do is disclosed, as soon as folks begin to do it, in its correlation to WDB2T.

So, for me, last night's Nightline was 'interesting' because, using the means made available to everyone in NDT's understanding, I'd been Watching the development of the correlated stuff for decades - you know, for much longer than the professed 'starting date' of "1997".

It's why I Chose to "sleep on it" before commenting.

It's my Analysis that this "Project for a New American Century" stuff is a cover-up - an effort to redirect 'blame' for all that's transpired in ab-use of NDT's understanding. The 'big-fish', so to speak, having realized it's been caught, is 'spitting-out' the 'little-fish', in the hope that 'fishermae' will focus their attention on the 'little-fish'.

This realization was Sorrowful to me because, anyone who looks can see that all of my efforts have been in an understanding that's reflected in Jesus' Prayer for the Ignorant [which is all of us], "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." This Prayer, for all of Humanity, was Jesus' First-Purpose at His Crucifixion.

Although the past 31+ years have been a 'living-Hell' for me, and I often wanted to 'strike-out', in the end, I've always struggled to take my lead from Jesus' example. Jesus wasn't "playing tiddlywinks". His Prayer for all of us derives in what I Believe is His Foreknowledge with respect to the manner in which our nervous systems process information via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization. In other words, regardless of how anyone views 'religion', Jesus's Prayer for all of us expresses Truth with respect to the Universal energydynamic, and is, therefore Inviolable. Folks can manifest behavioral by-products which 'move away from' such, but, in doing so, the degree to which they 'move away from' Truth is self-disclosing.

For me, all of this is what's underpinned my Recognition of the Need for Forgiveness that's writ-bold in AoK's Epilogue.

So, the realization that there're folks who are still working to 'redirect blame' is Sorrowful.

There's no need for the energy-expenditure Waste inherent.

Ignorance is to be Forgiven. Period.

The Need for such is right-there, plain-to-see, in the way nervous systems process information.

Anything else ~"sows the seeds of its own wearing of chains" [Abraham  Lincoln]
"As I would not be a slave, so would I not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this, to the extent of the difference, is no democracy." [Abraham  Lincoln]

"I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors, and I shall adopt new views so fast as they appear to be true views... and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free." [Abraham Lincoln]

Lincoln was expressing his intuitive understanding of the Need for Forgiveness - for, how can anyone "correct errors" if, any and all efforts to do so are 'denied' - 'stymied', 'rejected', 'thwarted', etc. - by other folks' 'recriminations'? -by other folks' absence of Forgiveness?

Absent Forgiveness, all 'human' endeavor grinds to a halt. Absent Forgiveness, virtually everything becomes, through the behaviors manifested by those who 'refuse to forgive', 'impossible'.

This's why, in my view, Jesus made it His 'first order of business', there on His Cross, to establish, through His example, the Primacy of Forgiveness.

I understand that, to some, my invoking Jesus is 'off-putting', but that's just 'knee-jerk' stuff with respect to 'religion'-bashing with which, through their experience, folks've become merely familiar.

Anyone who 'doubts' has a 'hard row to hoe' because I've stated the same stuff in terms of the proven Neuroscience experimental results, haven't I?

Yup.

As I've explained in the past, I Acknowledge Jesus' Priority because, Seeing what I've Seen with my own eyes, if I did not, I'd be a Plagerist [the 'squirming' kind that says the same stuff of another's Priority, couching it in supposedly-'different' verbal symbols [recall the former discussions of ;language'? Despite the 'words' that're used, within the internal TD E/I 'language' of our nervous systems, all 'language'-interface stuff transforms, rigorously, into either 'moving toward' or 'moving away from' within supersystem TD E/I-minimization dynamics. So, "A yes is a yes, and a no is a no:, and there exists nothing else in-there, despite any verbal 'squirming' that's heaped upon it.]

"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

Clearly, forgiveness is not in the cards if this or that is done in a knowing what's being done way.

Which is what's Sorrowful.

Anyway, with respect to:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

As I've discussed in the past, it's a weak-kneed standard of 'leadersip'.

Look at what 'leadership', as called for by PNAC, works in the world these days - hatreds and animosities augmenting all over the place - 'nuclear' brinksmanship in Korea - North Korea forced into "going amygdalar" [AoK, Ap5] by such 'leadership" - the Lives of millions of Innocents, even as I write this, hanging on a thread of supercharged TD E/I(up, up) that's a direct Consequence of such 'leadership' - Economies all around the world going down the 'toilet' as a direct result of what such 'leadership; has imposed upon the world.

And what is the fundamental essence of this 'leadership'?

Cowardice.

Cowardice that 'sees only 'self', and which forsakes the same-stuff in all others.

It's a spectacularly-offensive form of 'Greed' that is manifested as Cowardice with respect to the Rights of all people, everywhere.

President Bush, I call on you to Remember all that America stands for.

It's "right makes might", not "might makes right" - because it's all the one deterministic energydynamic.

You, Mr. President, need look no further than This Nation's Great Founding Documents - Our Declaration of Independence and Our Constitution of The United States of America - for all the Leadership Principles you need.

America Leads.

She does not resort to Cowardly use of force, just because she can.

America Leads as a Loving Mother Leads her Children in their growing-up straight.

America reaches deep within herself, to draw the lessons of Freedom into the light of day.

In our present situation, action is necessary, but the action that is necessary derives in understanding, not 'blindly'-automated Ignorance.

I've laid the necessary understanding at This Nation's 'feet'.

I implore you, Mr. President, to resort to it.

Please stand taller than the 'advice'-founded-in-Ignorance with which your Presidency has been ab-used.

See the needs of all Children, everywhere. See, in them, the Future that you want for Humanity.

Teach.

Lead.

Resort to Reason, Tested and Proven, and laid at your feet.

Reject this Ignorant, Cowardly, coersion that's been heaped upon you.

Remember all that America is.

Lead with such in your 'heart', and the True Greatness of America shall be as "the wind beneath your wings".

K. P. Collins