Measures

Sun Mar 9 16:54:24 EST 2003

Clarification:

I do stand against War. All War.

Violence 'teaches' Violence.

And I understand that what I'm doing has the appearance of being
'offensive'.

But what would actually =be= offensive would be knowing what I know
and not acting.

I'll take whatever Consequences come to me because I do Choose to
act.

ken

news:r6Oaa.9577$1v.670211 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| What is the 'thing' that has me arguing so 'desperately'?
|
| It is that populations-wide TD E/Is have been augmenting, around
the
| world, since the 1980s, and are already abnormally-high.
|
| This 'state' of elevated international TD E/I is what precipitated
| 2001-09-11.
|
| The elevated international TD E/I is like a "supersaturated
solution"
| in Chemistry.
|
| =Any= unfamiliar action 'dropped' into its midst will 'precipitate'
| Violence that would not, otherwise occur.
|
| What's proposed is to meet all of this head-on, knowing that the
| situation has already 'degenerated', so as to Fix what's broken
| in-there.
|
| I'm not against such, per se.
|
| All of my 'arging' is with respect to the fact that there is
another
| way - one that's unfamiliar, but which does not resort to Violence.
|
| It is resort to Reason - you know, 'calling a time-out', during
which
| folks can come to understand the 'hatreds' that've rent Humanity
| apart over the millenia.
|
| When everything that necessary is right-there, ready to be invoked,
| but everyone's 'moving away from' it and 'moving toward' Violence,
| I'm Required to Protest such, because I do understand that there is
| Viable alternative.
|
| Anyway, my 'desperation' is with respect to Humanity's
| 'supersaturated' TD E/I 'state'.
|
| Folks are just not paying attention to it. It's what will determine
| what will unfold, not military and political planners.
|
| Everything is 'just' the one energydynamic as it's discussed in
AoK.
| It has a collective Life of its own, and all it 'Sees' is the
one-way
| flow of energy from order to disorder that is what's described by
2nd
| Thermo.
|
| It calculates the energy level, calculates the energy-flow, and
| 'reacts'.
|
| Within such, the only thing that's of Consequence is Reason.
|
| Reason is the only thing that works over the long term - the only
| thing that does not 'escalate' - the only thing that does not
| accelerate the increase of TD E/I.
|
| So, to those who seem to have already decided to pursue War in
Iraq,
| be advised, you cannot devote your entire attention to the
| battlefield in Iraq. You must, simultaneously, be on full-Alert
| around the Globe.
|
| Have you prepared in this way?
|
| It's just that international TD E/I is =already= supersaturated.
|
| Things other than "Iraq" will 'crystalize" when the 'seed crystal'
is
| 'dropped' in "Iraq".
|
| Do you folks understand?
|
| Are you prepared?
|
| Get prepared - everywhere you can get prepared.
|
| Doing so is in the Obligation you've taken upon yourselves.
|
| "Iraq" is not even the main thing.
|
| 'Iraq" will 'just' be the 'seed-crystal'.
|
| [To 'normal' folks: I've been working to get the folks in 'power'
| understand this stuff all along. Thought it was 'time' to inform
you
| folks as well. We can all be Alert. If this thing is going to
occur,
| we must be Alert. Don't 'panic', but do put on Vigilance. To folks
in
| Journalism: Your work is hugely needed in the coming days - not, in
| particular, with respect to "Iraq" - your work is needed with
respect
| to everywhere =other than= Iraq, because that's where the
| 'supersaturated solution' will 'crystalyze. Do you folks
understand?