KP-PC k.p.collins at
Mon Mar 10 01:18:59 EST 2003

Hi Didier,

"Didier A. Depireux" <didier at> wrote in message
news:b4h3cd$i2i$1 at
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at> wrote:
| > Do folks get the main 'point'?
| I didn't get why 'point' needed to be in quotes. Do you have an
| meaning for 'point', compared to "point"?

It's my private 'misery' that I find language 'inadequate' [perhaps
I'm insufficiently literate?]

In this instance, in my view, physical reality is continuous. Matter
exists as a consequence of continuous energy-thresholding dynamics.
So, since everything's continuous, using the term "point" is
inherently artificial.

All my use of single quotes involves analogous 'struggling' with
'language' on my part.

Cheers, Didier. ken

| Didier
| --