Mon Mar 10 01:46:31 EST 2003

"Countdown to Execution No. 300", By BOB HERBERT

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/10/opinion/10HERB.html

"Mr. Banks, a man with no prior criminal record, is most likely innocent of the charge that put him on death row. Fearing a tragic miscarriage of justice, three former federal judges (including William Sessions, a former director of the F.B.I.) have urged the U.S. Supreme Court to block Wednesday's execution."

[Quote © 2003, by The New York Times.]

It cannot be that the necessary work is left undone in matters of Life and Death. That 'way' don't cut-it.

K. P. Collins