Forgiveness

Tue Mar 11 17:46:43 EST 2003

Folks who, for whatever reason, want access to my position with
respect to Jesus' foreknowledge of how our nervous systems work can
find what will be a continuing discussion of such in
fidonet.r_catholic.

I wish not to 'offend', and understand that such 'raises hackels' in
Science places, but if this stuff is what's 'preventing' folks from
allowing NDT's synthesis of the Neuroscience experimental results to
come forward, why not get a better look at that stuff, and see why it
is that I feel obliged to acknowledge Jesus' Priority with respect to
what's been my Life's Work.

The view that's presented isn't at all beyond the realm of
Experiment. It is, in fact, founded in experiment and observation,
and does, in fact, bridge between Religion and Science, at least from
the perspective of Christianity.

It's just that, while sustaining the Neuroscience, I've had to
acknowledge Jesus' Priority, because I saw its stuff plain-as-day,
and I endeavor to Honor Truth when I  See it.

ken

news:plraa.7440$1v.531986 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...