'the Coward's Way'?

Wed Mar 12 01:45:33 EST 2003

I do not want folks in Texas to think I've singled them out. I have
not.

So, I must do work myself. It's as I discussed in my lengthy prior
msg in this thread.

NDT 'in a nutshell': People hate because they fear, and they fear
because they do not understand, and they do not understand because
hating is, literally, less work than is understanding.

'Fear' of doing whatever work is entailed when Truth is on the line
is the Coward's Way. [See "volitional diminishing-returns decision",
AoK, Ap7.]

It cannot be that we Kill an Innocent Man because we 'move away from'
doing the work inherent in ascertaining Truth with respect to the
question of his 'Guilt'.

'Fear' of work is the Coward's Way.

Do the work. Please do the work.

Don't give short-shrift to Truth.

Mr. Sessions and his colleagues will help you.

Please do the work.

K. P. Collins

news:EfAba.1219$ja4.95841 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...