Thu Mar 13 22:23:46 EST 2003

"Texas Death Row Inmate Gets a Last-Minute Stay", By PETER T. KILBORN

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/13/national/13DEAT.html

Good for all involved who've Courage to do the work that 'moving toward' Truth demands.

You folks breathe Life into The Constitution - into our Humanness - Good for you!

K. P. Collins
  "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:bxWaa.10459$1v.724242 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
  "Countdown to Execution No. 300", By BOB HERBERT

  http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/10/opinion/10HERB.html

  "Mr. Banks, a man with no prior criminal record, is most likely innocent of the charge that put him on death row. Fearing a tragic miscarriage of justice, three former federal judges (including William Sessions, a former director of the F.B.I.) have urged the U.S. Supreme Court to block Wednesday's execution."

  [Quote © 2003, by The New York Times.]

  It cannot be that the necessary work is left undone in matters of Life and Death. That 'way' don't cut-it.

  K. P. Collins