President Carter: Alternative to War

Thu Mar 13 23:33:29 EST 2003

"George W. Queeg", By PAUL KRUGMAN

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/14/opinion/14KRUG.html

Quoting from the Column: "it will have been the wrong war, fought for the wrong reasons".

While I 'grimace' at the title, it's with immense-Sorrow [and probably at Great personal cost] that I Agree with the Columnist's assessment.

Even in the midst of the immense resources available to them, folks in Washington have, all along, limited the information with respect to which their nervous systems achieve TD E/I-minimization to their own within-the-Beltway small-group inbred-stuff - as if they were sitting around playing a parlor.

Not enough work actually going-on in-there relative to the Deadly 'decisions' that're coming out of there - no actual Thinking going on.

K. P. Collins