brain antedation (Libet) implications

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at
Mon Mar 17 02:20:49 EST 2003

"KP-PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:Iqbda.13681$S%3.690904 at
> AoK, Ap3 & 5, and every Neuroanatomy text since Cajal, I expect.
> Convergence with respect to TD E/I(min) within the merged
> "protopathic" and "specific" activation is what sorts it all out.
Yes. But please, also consider how this simple and conservative
neuropsychoanatomical view of the brain might serve (if not wrong!) as a
*complementary* explanation of the fact that highly selective
unconsciousness and simultanous "putting" of CURSES can be induced by SHITS
if "gates" (quickly shut by GABA and far more tenaciously _kept_ shut by
involvement of endogenous opiate-like neuromodulators) that block
SHITS-specific distress and/or flight-fight motivating signals only need to
affect energizing (or back-ground tone and awakeness maintaining) "RAT