brain antedation (Libet) implications

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Mon Mar 17 02:20:49 EST 2003

news:Iqbda.13681$S%3.690904 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> AoK, Ap3 & 5, and every Neuroanatomy text since Cajal, I expect.
>
> Convergence with respect to TD E/I(min) within the merged
> "protopathic" and "specific" activation is what sorts it all out.

Ken,
Yes. But please, also consider how this simple and conservative
neuropsychoanatomical view of the brain might serve (if not wrong!) as a
*complementary* explanation of the fact that highly selective
unconsciousness and simultanous "putting" of CURSES can be induced by SHITS
if "gates" (quickly shut by GABA and far more tenaciously _kept_ shut by
involvement of endogenous opiate-like neuromodulators) that block
SHITS-specific distress and/or flight-fight motivating signals only need to
affect energizing (or back-ground tone and awakeness maintaining) "RAT
neurons".

Peter