Thirty-one Years

Mon Mar 17 18:14:34 EST 2003

Thirty-one Years.

Folks think it's easy to just keep on doing, for Thirty-one Years,
what needs to be done.

Folks think there's no cost that accrues to one who puts everything
else aside, for Thirty-one Years, to do what needs to be done.

Folks think that the 'moment' supercedes the Thirty-one Years' of
doing what needs to be done.

Folks think that it's me who 'barks' about 'my house', but I've never
had a 'house' with respect to which to 'bark' - my 'house' has been
given, gratis, to the Children, hasn't it?

Yup.

But it never made it to the Children, did it?

Nope.

So, I do 'bark' - and 'jump-up-and-down' a lot, too.

But, you see, it's just that I'm familiar with what's in everyone's
'house'.

That's what I'm 'barking' about - in my "midnight bark".

How many years more?

Had a 'funny' thought while I was out, earlier today charging some
'liverwurst' [I don't know how to spell 'brawn-swagger'] and bread to
the CCSF, [paraphrasing Galileo Galilei and Martin Luther King,
Doctors, both, in their respective realms]:

"Still it moves, still it moves, thank God Almighty, still it moves!"

What was 'funny' was that, after I had the thought, I had a bit of
'difficulty' seperating its two progenitors - one 'imprisoned', the
other Murdered - because they each refused to 'move away from' Truth
they'd seen with their own eyes.

My Kin.

"Still it moves, still it moves, thank God Almighty, still it moves!"

Thirty-one Years.

How many more?

ken

news:q3oda.10306$ja4.734057 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...