brain antedation (Libet) implications

Mon Mar 17 18:30:34 EST 2003

news:q3oda.10306$ja4.734057 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi Peter.
|
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:pHeda.157$kf.7057 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| |
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| | news:Iqbda.13681$S%3.690904 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | >
| | > AoK, Ap3 & 5, and every Neuroanatomy text since Cajal, I
expect.

| | > Convergence with respect to TD E/I(min) within the merged
| | > "protopathic" and "specific" activation is what sorts it all
out.

| | Ken,
| | Yes. But please, also consider how this simple and conservative
| | neuropsychoanatomical view of the brain might serve (if not
wrong!)
| as a
| | *complementary* explanation of the fact that highly selective
| | unconsciousness and simultanous "putting" of CURSES can be
induced
| by SHITS
| | if "gates" (quickly shut by GABA and far more tenaciously _kept_
| shut by
| | involvement of endogenous opiate-like neuromodulators) that block
| | SHITS-specific distress and/or flight-fight motivating signals
only
| need to
| | affect energizing (or back-ground tone and awakeness maintaining)
| "RAT
| | neurons".
| |
| | Peter
|
| It's Proven, Peter.
|
| 'Course, right-there, in the Proof, is also the Prediction that
| folks';; 'move away from' the stuff that stands Proven [AoK, Ap10
| [briefly]].
|
| It's why I 'reiterate' while Life remains in-me.
|
| We've so much more, innate, but untapped, within our nervous
systems,
| than the 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization with respect to
| which 'humanity' has, thus far, 'acquiesced'.
|
| Folks 'move toward 'SHITS' and 'CURSES', and 'move away from'
Truth,
| 'wondering', all the while, why we are so miserably "bound by
'human
| nature'".

I Confess, I only =presume= to 'understand', through my long-enduring
interaction with Peter here in b.n, what "'SHITS' and 'CURSES'"
actually constitute, if anything, beyond the contexts of Peter's
posts.

The "it' in my saying, "It's Proven" is the "special topological
homeomorphism" that embodies the foundation for TD E/I-minimization
within mammalian nervous systems. The Proof is given in AoK, Ap3.
It's ramifications are discussed in the rest of AoK, and, ad nauseum,
in my discussions here in b.n.

K. P. Collins

| Truth is, we are not so 'bound'.
|
| Truth is, we 'choose' to abdicate Choice - abdicate Free Will -
| 'choose' the same-old
'blind'-automation-'leading'-'blind'-automation