To the Citizenry of France

Tue Mar 18 18:28:38 EST 2003

It's Sorrowfully-'hilarious' - I Honor Truth, and, this day, I am the
first Casualty in the War against Iraq.

They Voted for such in Parliament, today, didn't they?

Still, I Honor Truth.

"Still it moves, still it moves, thank God Almighty, still it moves"

'human nature' is =not= 'immovable'.

But, now, having become the 'target' of all the 'knees that jerk'
'cause they remain dictated-to by 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization, I see that it'll be just more of the 'slow-bullet'
for me.

"Oh well."

At least folks do, now, understand that I do Honor Truth, perhaps
some'll even understand why.

That's progress.

K. P. Collins

news:82tda.14892$S%3.778693 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| I've thought, a lot, in recent weeks about the fact that Our
American