To the Citizenry of France

Tue Mar 18 18:36:28 EST 2003

One more thing - I suggest folks in Parliament -and Congress and at
the White House, for that matter - read up on Sir Thomas Moore.

Yes, Tyranny must be met head-on, looking-it-in-the eye.

There is a far-better way to do such than via descent into Slaughter.

The better-way lifts-up =all= of Humanity.

Descent into Slaughter does 'just' the opposite, leaving more work
that needs to be done, not less.

ken [The Loyal Opposition]

news:GYNda.12634$ja4.869365 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| It's Sorrowfully-'hilarious' - I Honor Truth, and, this day, I am
the
| first Casualty in the War against Iraq.
|
| They Voted for such in Parliament, today, didn't they?
|
| Still, I Honor Truth.
|
| "Still it moves, still it moves, thank God Almighty, still it
moves"

| 'human nature' is =not= 'immovable'.
|
| But, now, having become the 'target' of all the 'knees that jerk'
| 'cause they remain dictated-to by 'blindly'-automated TD
| E/I-minimization, I see that it'll be just more of the
'slow-bullet'
| for me.
|
| "Oh well."
|
| At least folks do, now, understand that I do Honor Truth, perhaps
| some'll even understand why.
|
| That's progress.
|
| K. P. Collins

| news:82tda.14892$S%3.778693 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | I've thought, a lot, in recent weeks about the fact that Our
| American
| | Independence was Won, when it was Won, Solely through the Grace
| | supplied by France.
| |
| | I've thought, too, a lot about The French Lady who stands in New
| | York's harboring waters.
| |
| | Hold your heads high.
| |
| | The Grace of France still shines forth, Brightly.
| |
| | There is a Better Way, just as you've stood for, France.
| |
| | In the end, things must turn to this Better Way, lest Humanity
| | destroy itself.
| |
| | Just thought I'd stand with you folks, and with Truth, a bit.
| |
| | Bon Chance, mes Ami.
| |
| | K. P. Collins