To The Citizens of Great Britain

Didier A. Depireux didier at rai.isr.umd.edu
Wed Mar 19 16:47:47 EST 2003

KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
> I started to do it last night, but realized, that had I done so,
> there would've been the appearance of 'currying favor', which,

And this would have to do with neuroscience because?

This used to be a great newsgroup, until Ron Blue and other clowns started
overloading it with their farcical brain theories. It's too bad.

						Didier

Didier A Depireux         ddepi001 at umaryland.edu  didier at isr.umd.edu
685 W.Baltimore Str      http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)
University of Maryland                                      -1273 (lab)
Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax: 1-410-706-2512