To The Citizens of Great Britain

Wed Mar 19 18:40:50 EST 2003

Hi Didier.

"Didier A. Depireux" <didier at rai.isr.umd.edu> wrote in message
news:b5aoi3$776$1 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu...
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| > I started to do it last night, but realized, that had I done so,
| > there would've been the appearance of 'currying favor', which,
|
| And this would have to do with neuroscience because?

Background info - because I'm aware that there folks to whom such
matters. You've excised the context in which I was working to give
some folks a sense for what "TD E/I-minimization" is, and an example
of how such can be given from one to others.

| This used to be a great newsgroup, until [third party ref deleted]
| and other clowns started overloading it with their farcical brain
| theories. It's too bad.

Since you've replied to post, it's not unreasonable to presume that
NDT is included in the set of "farcical brain theories".

If so, your statement is verifiably-False.

ken