K.P. Collins

Mark Zarella seesigfile at foremail.address
Wed Mar 19 21:52:57 EST 2003

Whenever anyone actually asks you to further clarify something you've said,
or tries to engage in any type of  meaningful discussion with you about your
cult, your reply is always the same: "I stand on what I posted".  For that
reason, many consider your advertisements of this "AoK" nonsense nothing
more than spam.

news:7LRda.13120$ja4.899833 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...