K.P. Collins

Thu Mar 20 00:57:12 EST 2003

I stand on what I've posted.

If you do a groups Google[tm], you'll find that I only respond in
this way in the case of personal attacks.

So, your statement, quoted below, is verifiably-False.

What's fallen to me to do is just hard to do. No one will be happier
than I am when its at its end.

Cheers, Mark.

K. P. Collins

"Mark Zarella" <seesigfile at foremail.address> wrote in message
news:d2aea.46417$yc5.16774 at twister.nyroc.rr.com...
| Whenever anyone actually asks you to further clarify something
you've said,
| or tries to engage in any type of  meaningful discussion with you
about your
| cult, your reply is always the same: "I stand on what I posted".
For that