In other words

Thu Mar 20 21:24:14 EST 2003

news:hItea.16140$ja4.1103324 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| If anyone 'wonders', do not hurt others because of anything I do.
|
| I can do for others, what I'll not do with respect to myself.
|
| If folks 'need' to 'attack', folks should 'attack' me.

'Course, I'd prefer it if folks'd just do the work inherent in
understanding how the 'need' to 'attack' arises as a by-product to
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization within their nervous systems.

You know - "I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors,
and I shall adopt new views so fast as they appear to be true
views... and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal
wish that all men everywhere could be free." (Abraham Lincoln)

I Agree.

K. P. Collins