K.P. Collins

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 14:57:17 EST 2003

PF: It seems that a certain robotic and now rattled as
well as psychopathic
also-run has at least chosen to have one More of his
Seizures in a newsgroup
rather well suited for that kind of activity.

GS: Robotic? I resent being characterized in terms of
concepts relevant to cognitive psychology and its
biologic monkey-boy, evolutionary psychology.

Rattled? By a pathetic babbler like you? And "also ran"
is always relevant to the group in which one is running,
or has run. I suppose someone could look at my CV
and say "also ran;" what would they say when they
look at yours? Are you even an "also ran," Peter?

PF: So, CONGRATULATIONS !

GS: You're such a moron.......I can say that without
feeling guilty because you're not truly tragic like Ken. I
feel a little guilty saying something bad about Ken but,
Jesus-Mo-Humpin'-Christmas, he's just so annoying.
And so are you. You know, if Kenny had some sort of
aesthetic contribution to make, he would be tolerable.
You know, then he would be a poet or songwriter, or
at least something other than an unfortunate, destitute,
ass who has to tell us that he can now afford access to
the internet so he can barrage us with a whole bunch of
shit which can pretty much be summed up by: "He's a
sick puppy who seems just a little bit overimpressed
with homeostasis as well as thinkin' he's Jesus, and
he's probably sitting on his grimy carpet right now
weeping because he sees the beauty and tragedy of
everything."  End of story on Kenny.

But you.....you are a different story.....you seem to have
no redeeming value at all. You're not even a curiosity
like the Kenster. You're just an idiot.

PF: Yours understanding,

GS: You couldn't find your own genitals with the help
of two hookers on cocaine.

GS: Yeah.....exactly.