Lawyers may seek judicial review of panel reviewing paroxetine

Sun Mar 23 18:41:09 EST 2003

"John H." <johnh at faraway.xxx> wrote in message
news:e8kfa.309$OZ6.15462 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| Larry,
|
| Welcome to the world of KP-PC. Akin to "Origins of the Bicameral
Mind"
| Julian Jaynes!
|
| Bust your brain if you wish. I wouldn't.
|

| John H.
|[...]

John, I recall buying the "Bicameral" book, but never got around to
reading it - so I can't comment, one way or the other, with respect
to your statement.

In developing NDT, as I always eventually do, after surveying what
was out-there, I started all over again, from scratch, working mostly
with the Neuroanatomical facts as they were presented in Truex and
Carpenter, and Carpenter and Sutin. I figured that if I could tightly
integrate that much, it would constitute an adequate contribution
that'd win me the opportunity to do more.

The result is the first-ever reification of why decussation must
occur within nervous systems [including explaining how the
non-structural version of of the same-stuff as decussation occurs all
the way down to bacteria, and beyond to molecular dynamics, including
a complete solution to the protein-folding problem], concrete
biological mechanisms for creativity, curiosity, and volition,
general attraction\avoidance ['Love', 'Hate', 'Jealousy', etc. -
name-it, in affect, and it's reified in NDT [want to pose a 'test'?
there's a fun, and informative, one], prejudice ['territoriality''],
the Maths of Information Calculus [vision, and cortical function in
general], [memory storage, retreival, and association], "supersystem
configuration", which enables automatic error detection and
correction, and the TD E/I-minimization mechanisms through which it
is achieved, resolution of the hierarchical-prioritization problem
across everything that's integrated within NDT [how 'drives',
including experientially-defined cognitive 'drives'], which problem
is of infinite-large scope, all 'language'-interfaces, from
body-'language' and facial expressions through verbal-symbolic and
Mathematical 'language', 'mourning' behavior, 'depression', and
myriad other things, many of which were recognized, for the first
time, as having existence - like "dynamic subordinate coupling" and
"ratchet-pawling".

After discovering "decussation's "Rosetta-Stone" quality, I,
basically, set the 'rule' that, if I could encounter it through
observation, I had to discover its substrate within the functional
Neuroanatomy, and integrate its biological mechanism while preserving
the overall integration [which became easier the more I did - the
global integration just got tighter as a result of the need to
integrate every this-or-that 'little' thing that observation required
to be integrated - after a while, things just 'fell-into-place' - the
"implocion to unity].

All the while, I was, simultaneously, if 'inadvertantly', 'develping'
the design for the machine-analogue, and simultaneously, too,
pursuing my 'hobby' in Physics, which led to the thorough
Verivication of "Tapered Harmony", in which all the experimental
results upon which 'quantum mechanics' was 'founded' are completely
rewritten [I've posted several Proofs of TH's position in various
online 'places'].

To the degree that folks've allowed me to do so, I've shared this
work in the tradition of Openness in Science - wanting, always, to
only be allowed to do more of the same sort of work.

I did all of this using my personal resources, never receiving any
grant $ - never even having experiencing anyone saying, "Thank you"
:-]

So, although I admit I'm an easy 'mark', none of my 'protests' have
ever been on my own behalf - all have been on behalf of Science, and
it's Obligation with respect to Truth. I've 'died' thousands of times
for wanting Science not to 'die'. I routinely 'die' right here in
b.n, as this person, or the other one, devises his [mostly]
'bed-of-embers' upon which I am to 'walk' - and I've 'walked' and
'walked', all he while, endeavoring to follow Saint Lawrence's lead:
"Turn me over. That side's done."

I Know, with Certainty, what's in NDT [and TH]. It's through that
'lens' that I'm able to See everything else that's been transpiring -
to follow Truth's one 'map' with respect to such.

And it's net-Sorrow-Filled.

I Mourn - but Honor Free Will, even as I Mourn.

Such Honoring is what folks're 'confused' about.

In case you are wanting to know.

ken