K.P. Collins

Sun Mar 23 22:55:06 EST 2003

Truth is, Dan, I've already discussed everything you brought up in
your prior post, ad nauseum, but always in ways that Honor folks'
Free Wills, which I Choose to do, still.

It's not about 'personal vistory'.

It's about doing what needs to be done, while not doing what needs
not to be done.

That's all.

If you're serious, if you roll up your sleeves, you'll find at least
half of what you're looking for by doing a series of "Groups" Googles
[tm].

Cheers, ken

"DAN" <umogbor1 at cc.umanitoba.ca> wrote in message
news:b5lugv$jfv$1 at canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca...
| Unfortunately your response has done nothing but to validate the
opinions
| expressed by others on this message board. I spent the time to
explain
| things that perhaps you did not understand and hoped you would not
just
| respond as "verifiably false". I ask you to elaborate furthur. It
is never
| enough to say verifiably false, you MUST clarify your arguments!
I'm fine