K.P. Collins - CLARIFICATION

Mon Mar 24 03:06:13 EST 2003

CLARIFICATION:

I'd've been able to do only observational stuff had it not been for
the dedicated efforts of the Scientists that went before me - I've no
lap - all I did was integrate the experimental results produced by
others.

The stuff I was addressing in my previous replies to Dan is stuff
that transcends this or that experientially-defined 'speacialities'
into which Humans 'grow'.

I was, and am, addressing stuff that's an 'equal-opportunity' Ravager
of Humanity - stuff that 'sucks-Life' out of every Human Being, in a
way that Mercilessly compounds across Humanity.

It's for us to imbue our Living with Mercy, thereby sending the stuff
of which I write to 'hell' where it belongs - instead of it's
'blindly'-automated imposing of 'hell' within the midst of our
Living.

I look to Neuroscience, and to everyone else who's willing to do the
work inherent, first, then to everyone on the face of the planet -
because it 'just' matters to everyone.

Period.

"Still it moves, still it moves, thank God Almighty, still it moves!"

K. P. Collins

news:7Rufa.21544$ja4.1478930 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...