Affirmative Action - April Supreme Court Decision

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Tue Mar 25 08:44:06 EST 2003

"And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution, upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of Almighty God. "

Abraham Lincoln, Imancipation Proclamation, 1 January, 1863

Still incomplete, 140 years later, and will be until the intergenerational ramifications of forced withholding of all means to attain Education are forthrightly addressed.

K. P. Collins