neuronal stamcells

Don Incognito imperat at
Tue Mar 25 12:20:07 EST 2003

"Roel Van Holem" <Roel.Van.Holem at> wrote in message news:<jyLfa.5246$t_2.841 at>...
> Does anyone know where to find information about neuronal stamcells?
> Thanks

I have never heard of "neuronal stamcells"; I can only assume you mean
"neural STEM cells". If you have access to a university library, you
can search PubMed ( and look up any
of the journal articles listed therein. Or there is at least one book
that comes to mind: "Stem Cells and CNS development" (2001), edited by
Mahendra S. Rao and published by Humana Press. HTH.

Don Incognito
Insert "SPAM" in the subject to reply by e-mail.