neuroscience I/V plots and the K+ reversal potential

Tue Mar 25 23:51:58 EST 2003

news:ddUfa.23557$ja4.1616728 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| news:8Nwfa.26467$S%3.1533494 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
| I've been giving an unpaid, and free, PhD course
| in Neuroscience, charging my expenses to the CCSF.
| [...]

More 'hilarity' - I've got to treat the $ I borrowed from the
'Credit-Card Science Foundation' as 'income', and pay taxes on it -
in effect paying the 'government' for my having done my work in
Science - 'taxation with "inverted"tion' :-]

An 'interesting' instance of the dynamics of "inversion" as it's
discussed in AoK, Ap4.

It's some of why, although my 'back' is not yet 'broken', it's fairly
'battered' under the 'weight' it carries, in the circumstances
through which it must be carried.

This's the nature of my version of Galileo's imprisonment, and the
correlates between the two imprisonments are 'hilarious' - Galileo's
imprisonment is ridiculed by folks who imprisom me, while they,
'stealthily', do the same-stuff to me, without the openness that
Galileo enjoyed.

"Oh well."

K. P. Collins