neuroscience I/V plots and the K+ reversal potential

Wed Mar 26 01:42:05 EST 2003

news:bIbga.50298$S%3.1769307 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| news:03Xfa.48069$S%3.1668626 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:8Nwfa.26467$S%3.1533494 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | [...]
| This's why I'm Obligated to do the work inherent in bringing NDT's
| stuff forward.
|
| It's Truth upon the coming-forward of which the Survival of
Humanity
| depends.
|
| K. P. Collins
| [...]

It's why I can, and, must, and do, act against the wellspring of
"man's inhumanity to man', 'the beast', that Lives within all of us,
flesh of our flesh - "Abstract Ignorance" - 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization, within nervous systems that do not comprehend
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

When folks refuse to deal with the Science, the problem is Hard
because folks experience efforts against 'the beast' as
'constituting' 'attacks' upon their 'selves'.

But, when the Science is dealt with - when the information-processing
work inherent is done - 'the beast' 'just' 'Poofs!' outta there -
there is no 'recrimination' - no sense of 'loss'. There is 'only'
Joy, and =vast= new horizons, plain-to-see, and to Explore.

My 'wish' for folks is that they Choose to do the work inherent in
the understanding - that they take the Courageous Way with respect to
it.

K. P. Collins