Honor Truth and Truth Honors you right back?

Wed Mar 26 05:31:35 EST 2003

Honor Truth and Truth Honors you right back?

I've 'wondered' what folks reactions to this oft-repeated
declaration.

I've imagined folks saying stuff like, "Guess your're not 'Honoring
Truth', Ken, because it's apparent, from your whining that you're not
receiving mush 'Honor right back', isn't it?"

But folks miss the whole 'point'.

Folks presume that, when I say I Honor Truth that that, somehow
'involves' them, but it doesn't.

Each person can only interact with Truth with respect to themselves.
When one Honors Truth, Truth Honors one right back because, to the
degree that one Honors Truth, one becomes more able to see Truth.
That's all.

That folks 'move away from' me, and that that leaves me 'miserable'
has nothing to do with Truth nor my Honoring Truth, or not, and
everything to do with the TD E/I(up) that folks experience when they
encounter the work I do.

Folks 'honor' the TD E/I(up) as if it were absence-of-Truth, but
folks doing such doesn't transform the TD E/I(up) into
absence-of-Truth, does it?

Nope. It's just folks behaving in ways that conform to the familiar
stuff of their own experience.

Has absolutely nothing to do with Truth.

No one can enter into one's relationship with Truth other than one's
self - and that's where all the Honoring and/or Dishonoring happens.

The rest is just folks behaving in accord with coersed-consensus -
'rules', 'laws', 'contracts', 'vested-interests', etc. - you know,
all the stuff of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization that,
through experience, has become the stuff that's
relatively-'positively'-correlated to TD E/I-minimization.

Truth is, despite anything anyone does.

Each person's relationship with Truth is solely between Truth and
them.

Just thought this stuff needed a bit of clarification.

ken

--