neuroscience I/V plots and the K+ reversal potential

Wed Mar 26 23:58:19 EST 2003

I received a reply to my query, sent from the IRS web site.

Turns out that I do not have to pay taxes on the $ my Dad left me,
which I used to clear my indebtedness to the CCSF.

Srom the Children and me, =Thanks= Dad.

I'm also Grateful to the folks at the IRS who responded quickly.

If it matters, it's been a 'problem' of mine all my Life - I've
always been 'oblivious' with respect to 'rules' - never have known
how to 'work the system'. I realized that I was 'weired' in this way,
years subsequent to my not having gone to my high school Guidance
Counselors after I found out that there was no $ for my college
Education - I just didn't understand that that's some of what
Guidance Counselors deal with - I was 'oblivious'.  The result that
matters is that I was also 'oblivious' to the 'fact' that NDT was
'impossible', and just did it - in the midst of always
'getting-hammered' because I never learned how to 'play the game',
'kickin' and fussin' all the while because I was 'getting hammered'
because I didn't know how to 'play the game'. I'm this way because it
was also Dad's way, "Grab the bull by the horns", and just do what
needs to be done, and, Dad, =Thank You= for giving me your way, Love,
ken

news:roaga.25439$ja4.1710472 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| typo alert [Sorry]:

| news:Olaga.25435$ja4.1709891 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:ddUfa.23557$ja4.1616728 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| | |
| news:8Nwfa.26467$S%3.1533494 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | [...]
| | | I've been giving an unpaid, and free, PhD course
| | | in Neuroscience, charging my expenses to the CCSF.
| | | [...]
| |
| | More 'hilarity' - I've got to treat the $ I borrowed from the
| | 'Credit-Card Science Foundation' as 'income', and pay taxes on
it -
| | in effect paying the 'government' for my having done my work in
| | Science - 'taxation with "inverted"[ representa]tion' :-]
| [<-----------------typo]
| |
| | An 'interesting' instance of the dynamics of "inversion" as it's
| | discussed in AoK, Ap4.
| |
| | It's some of why, although my 'back' is not yet 'broken', it's
| fairly
| | 'battered' under the 'weight' it carries, in the circumstances
| | through which it must be carried.
| |
| | This's the nature of my version of Galileo's imprisonment, and
the
| | correlates between the two imprisonments are 'hilarious' -
| Galileo's
| | imprisonment is ridiculed by folks who impriso[n] me, while they,
| | 'stealthily', do the same-stuff to me, without the openness that
| | Galileo enjoyed.
| |
| | "Oh well."
| |