Fri Mar 28 00:50:51 EST 2003

"Delusions of Power", By PAUL KRUGMAN

"`incestuous amplification`"

The 'us vs. not-us' stuff, inherent, is the hallmark of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, not only in the U.S.A., but around the globe, and is especially easy to see when populations-wide TD E/I 'triggers' the low-'level' amygdalar "supersystem configuration" mechanism [AoK, Ap5], as is the case around the globe these days, as is addressed in:

"Hearts and Minds", By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

The thing to do is understand how all this stuff arises within nervous systems, and act upon that understanding, not the dictates of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

K. P. Collins