Fri Mar 28 00:50:51 EST 2003

"Delusions of Power", By PAUL KRUGMAN

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/28/opinion/28KRUG.html

"`incestuous amplification`"

The 'us vs. not-us' stuff, inherent, is the hallmark of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, not only in the U.S.A., but around the globe, and is especially easy to see when populations-wide TD E/I 'triggers' the low-'level' amygdalar "supersystem configuration" mechanism [AoK, Ap5], as is the case around the globe these days, as is addressed in:

"Hearts and Minds", By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/28/opinion/28KRIS.html

The thing to do is understand how all this stuff arises within nervous systems, and act upon that understanding, not the dictates of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

K. P. Collins